Are you concerned about the side effects of Erectile dysfunction treatment?
Your concern is very normal. The conventional allopathic pills give quick results but have their own side effects.
Besides the side effects, With time and continual usage of Allopathic pills, dosage will keep on increasing and you will be dependent on the pills which means you will not be able to perform without the pill.
The Ayurvedic treatments are chemical free and work on the root cause of the problem. Ayurvedic treatment works slowly and results would be gradual in nature but will be long lasting without being dependent on it.
Ayurveda is ancient science that has identified solutions for the different causes of Erectile dysfunction and it is still in use for ages. You can very well expect the natural strength and vigor in 3 to 6 months of time frame.
You can very well expect some positive results on other areas of the body and as when the root cause is addressed, other issues due to the same root cause will also be solved.
As per a study, with ayurvedic treatment, Sexual enjoyment is improved by 133.33%, Self-satisfaction was improved by 207.69%, Satisfaction of the partner after sex was improved by 150%.
If we go more in detail, the study revealed that 17.86 % of the ED patients observed improvement in erection, 48.65% patients observed improved penile rigidity, 21.15 % patients observed improvement in early ejaculation,
All patients observed improvement in orgasm.
Now let’s understand what is ED & Ayurvedic treatment for erectile dysfunction
What are the 5 Ayurvedic treatment for erectile dysfunction ?
Yoga Asanas are the exercise forms focused on strengthening the body both internally and externally.
There is a set of herbs recommended for curing different aspects and addressing different causes of the ED.
Panchakarma is a cleansing and stimulating part of Ayurveda. This is typically done in Ayurvedic centers under the supervision of Ayurvedic Doctors and practitioners. This includes detox, medicated massages etc.
The oils are for applications and for aroma and are useful in certain conditions. They are not for oral consumption.
Vajikarna is a systematic process to treat Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculations. This is typically a tailor-made solution for a patient based on the condition of disease, body type, and the balanced state of mind. It is typically a combination few of the treatment options mentioned above.
This is typically recommended for emotionally and mentally balanced men so that improved vigor is not a threat to society. That’s the reason, Ayurvedic doctors have customized the treatment for every patient.
This asana is called a seated forward bend. It strengthens your perennial muscles (It is responsible for erectile rigidity) which improves your endurance.
Steps to follow:
- Sit straight and keep your legs forward and then stretch together.
- Point your feet towards the ceiling.
- Breathing in, and stretching both the arms in upwards direction together.
- Breathe out and bend towards the toes and keep erect your spine.
- Hold the big toe of feet along with the thumb and index finger.
- Now bend forward that your forehand touches the knees.
- Hold this position for approx 10 to 20 seconds
- Slowly come back to your normal sitting position.
Kumbhakasana is also called plank and it helps in improving stamina and endurance. If it is regularly practice, you may experience difference during sex in stamina and overall upper body strength.
Steps to follow:
- Lay down flat on your stomach on the floor.
- Keep hands in line with your shoulders.
- Push your body with your hands and raise the buttocks in the air.
- Do not bend your body.
- Hold onto this position as much as you can.
- Slowly get back to normal position.
Uttanasana also known as standing forward bend. This stretch may help you with anxiety. It helps in improving digestion and stimulating the abdomen organs.
- Stand straight with your hands on your hips
- As your exhale, bend forward and bring your fingers to the floor in front of your feet
- Slowly go back to your normal position
Naukasana is Popular known for strengthening your lower body muscles. Naukasana is a way of boosting your sexual energy by stimulating sex hormones.
Steps to follow:
- Lie down on the floor on your back and place arms by your sides.
- Place your arms by your sides.
- Raise chest and feet in the air.
- Try to keep your spine as erect as possible.
- Hold the same position for a few seconds.
- Return to the original position.
Dhanurasana is the most effective yoga asana, it helps to improve the functioning of male reproductive system. It will not only help you cure erectile dysfunction but also solve other erectile issues like premature ejaculation, thus improving your sex life.
- Lie down on the floor on the stomach.
- keep your arms by your sides.
- Fold your knees and stretch & lift your upper body.
- Hold the position for a few seconds.
- Return to your original position.
Ashwagandha is also called Indian ginseng or winter cherry. It has aphrodisiac properties and is used to improve ( libido ) sexual desire.
Ashwagandha also helps to reduce anxiety and stress and boosts testosterone in men.
Safed Musli Powder
Safed Musli treats erectile conditions like premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction due to its aphrodisiac and adaptogenic properties.
Safed Musli improves testosterone levels which help with energy building and Stamina nourishment.
Shatavari is known for improving sexual function by increasing blood circulation
and helps to fight erectile dysfunction. It is also used for improving the quantity
and quality of sperms.
Gokhru / Gokhura powder improves sperm motility (sperm movement) and enhances sperm production. Gokshura increases intracavernous pressure which helps penile erection. It also boosts the production of testosterone.
Kaunch beej powder helps in Libido (sexual desire) as well as boosts sperm quality and quantity. Kaunch beej powder enhances blood circulation to the reproductive organs which promotes sexual desire in men.
Vidarikand due to its spermatogenic property increases both the quantity and quality of semen in males that increase count and mobility.
Vidarikand promotes strength due to its ability to enhance growth hormones. Taking Vidarikand helps in maintaining a healthy sexual life and reduces sexual weakness like delayed ejaculation and erectile dysfunction due to aphrodisiac (Vajikarna) property.
Jeshthamadh is commonly known as licorice. It helps to improve blood flow which cures erectile dysfunction. Jeshthamadh or licorice helps to improve the testosterone levels which can improve the performance of a man. It also improves libido
- Vamana – Vomiting helps to clear the upper gastro till duodenum (end of stomach) and part of the respiratory tract.
- Virechanam (purgation) – In this process Purgation clears the lower gastro from duodenum (end of stomach) till exit.
- Basti (enema by using medicated oil/kadha) – With the help of an Oil enema lubricates the rectal area and takes out all the lipid waste through the anus.
- Nasya – Nasal instillation of medicated substances helps to clear the respiratory tract and paranasal sinuses.
- Raktamokshan – Raktamokshana derives its name from Rakta meaning ‘blood’ and mokshana meaning ‘liberation’. This treatment literally ‘releases’ impure blood from the system.
Uttar Basti is the significant panchakarma process for curing the genitals and urinary diseases of both males and females. The process includes inserting medicinal oils, ghrita, or decoction into the urinary bladder.
The time required for the process is about 15 to 20 minutes for three or more days as per the need of the treatment.
In Sanskrit, Vaji means horse, the symbol of sexual performance and potency thus Vajikaran means producing a horse’s vigor, particularly the animal’s great capacity for sexual activity in the individual.
As per Charak Samhita
By proper use of formulations, one becomes endowed with a good physique, strength, potency, complexion, and sexually potent and exhilarated like an 8-year-old horse.
As per Ayurveda, it is recommended that the person below the age of 17 years and more than 70 years of age should not consume Vajikarana preparations.
There are hundreds of different formulations which are used for Vajikaran.
You should plan to take this treatment in a guided manner. You should consult an Ayurvedic doctor to see if this is applicable to you. If you want to have a consultation with an Ayurvedic doctor,
Essential oils should never be taken by mouth. Anyone considering essential oils for ED should consult with a certified aromatherapist first. Essential oils should be diffused into the air or diluted in a carrier oil before applying to the skin.
Ashwagandha oil is useful in treating diseases of semen and the uterus. It is useful in the treatment of male and female infertility. In men, Ashwagandha oil improves testosterone levels, and the quality and quantity of sperm, and semen.
When used orally or as enema, this oil is excellent in treating disorders of semen and uterus.
Shrigopal Tail helps to maintain the penile muscular tone and increases the duration of erection during sexual intercourse.
It helps men to last longer during intercourse before orgasm by increasing stamina and boosting strength.
It also helps to increase the libido and sexual desire in men.
Frequently Asked Questions and patient concerns:
How to cure erectile dysfunction naturally and permanently?
ReGain+ is a combination of Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, Kaunch, Gokharu, Shatavari, Jeshthamadh, and Vidarikand helps in curing erectile dysfunction.
ReGain+ improves testosterone levels, which helps in enhancing blood circulation to the men’s genitals for better and sustained erections during intercourse.
Buy it from Amazon : https://amzn.to/3rDj4bo
what are the ayurvedic treatment for erectile dysfunction?
There are ayurvedic treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Yoga Asana
- Ayurvedic herbs
Best ayurvedic medicine for erectile dysfunction?
What is the best ayurvedic treatment for ED?
Right from ancient days, In Ayurveda, many herbs are used for treating erectile dysfunction. But out of all, 7 herbs are frequently used for treating erectile dysfunction.
These herbs are having different properties which includes Right from aphrodisiac to stress relieve to spermogenatic. These herbs help to cure ED and PE based as they address libido, stress, testosterone, blood flow and other reasons for ED.
Buy it from amazon : https://amzn.to/3rDj4bo
MedicoExperts is a Global virtual hospital which is established to offer quality healthcare services at affordable pricing without compromising the success rates of the treatment.
MedicoExperts is having a network of highly experienced super specialist doctors and well equipped hospitals across the globe and offering second opinion through online video consultation and surgical interventions through its empanelled super specialist doctors at its network hospitals in 17 countries from 3 continents.
By the virtue of its approach and model, MedicoExperts is successfully achieve to deliver
- Latest and most advanced treatments with success rates of international benchmarks.
- Multiple cost options depending upon the hospital facilities, with the same doctor.
- Treatment option in multiple cities/state/countries.
- Trust and peace of mind.
Most suitable for patients who are looking for:-
- Planned Surgeries and treatment from most experienced doctors and at multiple cost options as per hospital facilities with best possible outcomes.
- Second Opinion from expert doctors.
- Complex cases involving multi specialities
- International patients looking for treatment from Indian doctors