Dr. Vinod Vij
MBBS, MS General Surgery, MCh Plastic Surgery
Skills :Specialize in plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, hair transplantation, body contouring and breast surgery
- Dr. Vinod Vij is India’s one of the best Plastic & Cosmetic surgeons.
- Performing rhinoplasty (nose job), blepharoplasty, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction, breast reduction and augmentation, chin implants, and other cosmetic surgeries.
- Performs non-surgical procedures such as laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, microdermabrasion, IPL Photorejuvenation, and acne scar treatment.
- Body Contouring, Hair Transplantation, and Breast Surgery are all areas of expertise.
Dr. Vinod Vij is a renowned plastic and cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai, India.
He’s performed Rhinoplasty (Nose Job), Blepharoplasty, Abdominoplasty (Tummy-Tuck), Liposuction, Breast Reduction and Augmentation, Chin Implants, and other cosmetic surgeries as well as non-surgical treatments such as Laser Hair Removals, Laser Tattoo Removals, Microdermabrasion, IPL Photorejuvenation, and Acne Scar Treatments with excellent cosmetic results.
Dr. Vinod Vij is a renowned plastic and cosmetic surgeon has 26 years of experience as a specialist.
Training & Certifications
- MBBS – Kanpur University, 1988
- MS – General Surgery – Kanpur University, 1991
- MCh – Plastic Surgery – King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, 1995
- He received his training in body contouring and breast surgery in the United States, as well as hair transplantation in France.
- He received his Rhinoplasty training from eminent Turkish plastic surgeon Nazim Cerkes.
Expertise in Disease/Treatment
- Rhinoplasty ( Nose job)
- abdominoplasty ( Tummy-tuck )
- Breast reduction
- Breast augmentation
- chin implants
- Laser hair removals
- Laser tattoo removals
- IPL Photorejuvenation
- Acne scar
- Body Contouring
- Hair transplant
- Breast Surgery
Awards & Achievements
- Awards in school best naval cadet best boxer outstanding service award 1995-96 by rotary club seaside organized cadaveric flap dissection workshop in 2002
- Best paper award Apsicon 95 “MRI Venogram in Lymphoedema “a New concept
- Best paper award ISRM 96 “Role of Omentum in Hemifacial Atrophy “
- Series of 10 cases of Toe to Thumb Transfer.
- Presented more than fifty papers in International and national conferences.
- Privileged to be organizing secretary of National ASAPS 2019 and 2020
- Vice-chairman of ISRM 2019.
- Supernumerary Nostril in association with Incomplete Naso ocular Cleft .plastic and reconstructive surgery 10/1997:100(3682-4DOT: 10.1097/00006534
- The role of 3-Dimensional computed tomography in the evaluation of Maxillofacial trauma Bombay hospital journal vol39, no2, 1997
- MRI venogram in Lymph oedema —a new concept IJPS 1997
- Maharastra Medical Council
- National faculty J&j microsurgery course
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- World Society of Reconstructive Microsurgeon(WSRM)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon (ISAPS)