Dr. Anant Bagul
MBBS, MS (Ortho), Stem Cell Expert
Skills :Stem cell therapy for Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Chronic Kidney Disease, Diabetes
- Dr. Anant Bagul is one of the pioneers in Cell based therapies providing treatment options to patients from India and Foreign countries, for conditions like Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Lung Fibrosis, Arthritis, etc.
- Treated over 2000 patients with Cell based therapy with a success rate of over 72%.
- Presented Stem Cell Research Paper At DUBAI International Conference, National Conference for Cerebral Palsy, and various IMA
- Conducted “Spinal Injury- Stem Cell Treatment Trial” for reliance bioscience.
- Conducted various clinical trials in “stem cell therapy” in 85 patients of various neurological disorders under CTRI trials of ICMR(Indian council of medical research).
- 2000 Established a charitable trust- dedicated to the rehabilitation & treatment of disabled children.
- Over 2000 surgeries are done all over India. Some of which were sponsored and some were done at the camps held at various venues.
31 years of clinical experience and focused experience in Stem cell therapies
Vision & Mission
- To establish a center for Medical Treatment and rehabilitation providing calipers, Jaipur Foot, and occupational rehabilitation of polio and disabled children especially from the weaker sections of the society.
- To set up a Multidisciplinary hospital institute and research center of international standards for the upliftment of poor, rural, disabled, and needy patients.
- To conduct various medical projects aimed towards Rehabilitation of the poor disabled and needy patients.
- To conduct research works in medical field pharmacology and Continued Medical Education (C.M.E.) for doctors’ paramedical staff/workers, primary health workers, etc.
- To undertake family planning projects.
- To conduct research work for inventing new medical instruments, new drugs for the benefit of poor and needy patients.
Awards & Achievements
- Appreciation award by Indian National Polio Plus Committee of Rotary International.
- Certificate of Appreciation by Indian National Polio Plus Committee of Rotary club of AligarhU.P.
- Certificate of Appreciation by Indian National Polio Plus Committee of Rotary club of Begusurai Bihar.
- Certificate of Appreciation by Indian National Polio Plus Committee of Rotary Club of Pune Mid Town, Rotary Club of Pune East, Rotary club of Karad. Lions Club India, Pune Mukundnagar.
- Best Vocational award of 2002 2003 by Rotary Club of Laxmi Road Pune.
- Award and Trophy by Pune municipal corporation on 15th August 2003 by Pune Mayor Mrs. Dipti
Chaudhari and P.M.C. Commissioners Mr. Sanjay Pawar.
- Excellence Award 2004 by Rotary International.
- Award of appreciation for 2004 for polio surgeries by Rotary Club Laxmi road.
- Award of appreciation for 2004 for polio surgeries by Rotary Club PuneEast.
- Pune Ki Asha Award 2004 for most outstanding work in Disability rehabilitation.
- Dr.Manibhai Desai social award
Training & Certifications
- 1989 Took special training from Dr Virchov [France] about ilizarov surgery. [Russian external ring
fixator surgery] for disabled children.
- 1990 Took special training for disability and polio surgery from Sarvodaya Hospital, Mumbai.
- 1991 Pioneer of ilizarov surgery in Pune- introduced ilizarov surgery for the first time in Pune at
Kamala Nehru hospital. Performed more than 350 ilizarov surgery up till now
- 1996 Took special training ofVishakhapattanam technique from world-famous polio surgeon Dr
Adinarayan Rao. Performed more than 2000 disability surgery up till now.
- Patient awareness program on Stem cell at Dhaka in Nov 2019
- Virtual patient awareness program on Stem cell
- 2001-2007 conducted 52 polio corrective surgery camp in association with rotary club in Pune in which
more than 11000 patients were examined, operated and provided with calipers, crutches etc.
- 1995 Became a life member of the prestigious A.S.A.M.I.- (Association of surgeons for application &
methodology of ilizarov surgery.)