Dr. Ajay Jain
MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
Skills :Specialize in Minimal Access Surgery and Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery.
- Dr. Ajay Jain has more than 26 years of experience in the field of Minimal Access Surgery and Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery.
- His areas of special interests include advanced laparoscopic surgery, laparoscopic gynae surgery and MIPH.
- Dr. Ajay Jain is one of the pioneers and a senior most Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Dr. ajay jain is presently working as associated directors & Sr. Consultant in department OT General & minimal access surgery
- Dr. ajay jain is also a DNB teacher and guide in emergency medicine.
Experience of Dr. ajay jain
Dr. Ajay Jain is 26 years of expertise of advanced laparoscopic & bariatric surgery.
Training and Certifications
- MBBS, GR Medical College, Gwalior
- MS (General Surgery) GR Medical College, Gwalior
- FIAGES – Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
- FMAS – Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
- FALS- Fellowship in advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
Expertise in Disease/Treatment
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Procedure for Hemorrhoids (MIPH)
- Bariatric Surgery
- Published paper on Isolated CBD Avulsion following Blunt Abdominal Trauma, Indian Journal of Surgery (IJS) (2012)
- Founder Member: Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- Association of Society of Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeon of Asia (ELSA)
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES)
- Hernia Society of India (APHS)
- International Hernia Society (IHS)
- Society of Endo. & Lap. Surgeons of India (SELSI)
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Member Pioneer’s circle India & Asia Pacific for MIPH
- Indian Red Cross Society
- President of IMA East Delhi Branch, 2016-17