Dr. Aanchal Agarwal
MBBS, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, DGO
- Skills :Specialize in IVF & Infertility treatment in males/females
- Dr. Aanchal Agarwal specializes in reproductive medicine and infertility treatment.
- Her area of expertise is IVF and infertility treatment in both males and females.
- She is well-known for her adaptability and patient-centered approach.
- She also does hysteroscopic and laparoscopic surgery.
Dr. Aanchal has the highest degree in Reproductive Endocrinology available in India, allowing her to successfully treat even the most difficult cases. She is a well-known obstetrician and gynecologist with a National Board of Reproductive Medicine post-doctoral fellowship and a stellar academic record.
Dr. Aanchal Agarwal is a well-known Obstetrician & gynecologist has 18+ years of experience.
Training and Certifications
- MBBS – University of Delhi, 2001
- DNB – Obstetrics & Gynecology – National Board Of Examination, 2006
- DGO – University of Delhi, 2004
- Fellowship, Reproductive Medicine
Expertise in Disease/Treatment
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmatic sperm injection)
- IUI (Intrauterine insemination)
- Pre and Post Delivery Care
- Fertility Conserving Procedures
- Fibroid Removal Surgery
- Myomectomy Surgery
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic supracervical Hysterectomy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
Awards & Achivements
- Awarded Gold medal for proficiency in Medicine in final MBBS
- Awarded a Gold Medal and “Chattra-Rattan” by “Vangmya-Vimarsh”, New Delhi.
- Awarded R. Vishwanathan award for outstanding performance in Medicine in final MBBS
- Topped Delhi University in DGO exit examination.
She has also contributed articles and chapters to reputable journals and books, as well as presented numerous award-winning research papers at conferences.
- Comparison of outcomes in frozen-thawed embryo transfer cycles using HRT for endometrium preparation with or without prior GnRH agonist suppression ( Awarded the first prize)
- In IVF cycles, a single early Beta-HCG can predict pregnancy outcomes.
- Delhi Medical Council
- Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS)
- Medical Council of India