Dr. Supriya Bambarkar
MBBS, DNB - General Surgery, MCh - Surgical Oncology
Skills :Specialize in the treatment of thoracic, breast, head and neck malignancies
- Dr. Supriya Bambarkar is a Surgical Oncologist at HCG ICS Khubchandani Cancer Hospital.
- Dr. Supriya specializes in cancers of the thoracic, breast, head, and neck.
- She’s also experienced in VATS (Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery) and breast oncoplasty.
Dr. Supriya Bambarkar is a well-known Surgical Oncologist in Mumbai, India. Dr. Bambarkar specializes in the treatment of cancers of the head and neck, as well as cancers of the esophagus. She is a thoracic surgery expert. She has more than 15 years of surgical oncology experience.
She has received a Fellowship in Thoracic Cancer Treatment and Head and Neck Oncology from Dr. Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai India.
Dr. Supriya Bambarkar is a well-known surgical oncologist has more than 15 years of experience.
Training and Certifications
- MBBS – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2005
- DNB – General Surgery – National Board Of Examination, 2010
- MCh – Surgical Oncology – Homi Bhabha National Institute, 2018
- Fellowship in Thoracic Cancer Treatment and Head and Neck Oncology
Awards and achievements
- Dr. Bambarkar was awarded a scholarship to attend the ACORD 2018 workshop in Sydney, Australia.
- She has several research papers on Oesophageal Cancer and Lung Cancer to her credit in National and International journals.
- Dr. Bambarkar is a registered practitioner at the Maharashtra Medical Council.