Dr. Rajan Shah
MBBS, MS (Gen .Surgery), MCh (Neurosurgery),Fellowship (Skull Bases surgery)
- Skills :Specialize in the Brain, Spine, and Peripheral nervous system surgery
- Dr. Rajan Shah is a well-known neurosurgeon with 41 years of experience.
- Dr. Rajan Shah has successfully treated over 8500 brain tumors with less than 1% mortality rate.
- Dr. Shah has treated over 450 cases of cerebral aneurysms and over 100 cases of arteriovenous malformations.
- Trigeminal neuralgia, spinal tumors, brain injuries, and strokes are among his special interests.
Dr. Rajan Shah is one of the best Neurosurgeon in Mumbai, India, and has experience of 41 years in this field. Dr. Rajan Shah practices at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital. Dr. Shah received training in modern technologies at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York and Fujita University Hospital in Japan.
Experience of Dr. Rajan Shah
Dr. Rajan Shah is a well-known Neurosurgeon has 41 years of experience.
Training & Certifications
- MBBS from the King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, 1981
- MS (General Surgery) from Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai, 1984
- MCh (Neuro Surgery) Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai, 1986
- Fellowship- Skull Base Surgery from Mount Sinai Hospitals, New York
- Fellowship- Vascular Surgery from Fujita Health University, Toyoake, Aichi
- Fellowship- Skull Base Surgery from Shinshu University of Medicine, Matsumoto, Japan
- Fellowship from Beaumont Hospital, Dublin
Expertise in Disease/Treatment
- Brain Tumor
- Skull Base Surgery
- Spine surgery
- Peripheral nervous system surgery
- Stroke treatment
- Spinal disorders
- Vascular brain diseases
- Paralysis treatment
- CSF rhinorrhoea repair surgery
- Stroke and Neurological trauma
- Tumors of the nervous system
- Infections of the nervous system
- Multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune diseases
- Epilepsy and Headaches
- Peripheral nerve disease
- Neuromuscular diseases
Awards & Achievements
- Dr. Rajan Shah has treated over 8500 brain cancers with less than 1% mortality.
- Member, American Neurology Association
- Member, Indian Paediatric Neurological Society
- Member, Neurological Society of India
- Member, Nanavati Neurology Association
- Member, Cerebrovascular Society of India
- Member, Dandys neurology Association