Dr. Gayatri Deshpande
MBBS, MD Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DGO
- Skills :Specialize in Obstetrics / Antenatal Care, Regular antenatal classes, Pregnancy after recurrent miscarriage, Basic Management for Infertility, Laparoscopic Surgery, Cervical Cancer Vaccination and Management for menopausal Ladies.
- Dr. Gayatri Deshpande is an obstetrician and gynecologist.
- She has over 5000 laparoscopic surgeries under her belt.
- Hysteroscopy, infertility management, vaginal, abdominal, and laparoscopic surgeries are among her specialties.
Dr. Gayatri Deshpande is a well-known obstetrician and gynecologist with more than 31 years of experience.
Dr. Deshpande won the Gold Medal in Anatomy, UG, in 1982, and the Yuva FOGSI Award for Best Paper Presentation in 2000.
Since 2002, he has been a regular guest speaker on the Careworld Health Channel and Zee Marathi.
Training & Certifications
- MBBS, Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur, 1985
- MD, Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur, 1991
- DGO, Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur, 1990
- She has done her Training in Advance laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy from Royal London Hospital UK in 2003
Dr. Gayatri Deshspande is a renowned Gynecologist, Obstetrician, and Laparoscopic Surgeon has 31 years of experience.
Expertise in Disease/Treatment
- Obstetrics / Antenatal Care
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Vaginal Birth after previous Cesarean (VBAC)
- Regular antenatal classes
- Pregnancy after recurrent miscarriage/total loss
- Basic Management for Infertility
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Advanced treatment to Infertility
- Pap Smear
- Fertility Treatment
- Cosmetic labiaplasty
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Donor Oocytes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment
- Recurrent Miscarriage Treatment
- Uterine Fibroids
- Endometrial Ablation
- Diagnostic hysterectomy
Awards & Achievements
- Gold Medal In Anatomy, UG – 1982
- Yuva FOGSI Award, Best Paper Presentation – 2000
- Regular Guest Speaker at Careworld Health Channel and Zee Marathi – 2002
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist (IAGE)