Dr. Bharat Shivdasani
MBBS, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), FCPS - General Surgery, DNB - Cardiology
- Skills :Complex coronary Interventions including FFR, IVUS, Rotablator use, Heart failure including Device Therapy & transplant
Dr. Bharat Shivdasani is a highly skilled Interventional Cardiologist and Cardiologist in Mumbai. He holds an experience of 23 years of in the medical field.
Complex Coronary Interventions, FFR (Fractional Flow Reserve), IVUS (Intravascular Echocardiography), Myocardial Contrast Echo, Angiography, Heart Failure Management, and Device Therapy & Transplant Workup are among Dr. Shivdasani’s specialties.
- Dr. Bharat Shivdasani is currently associated with Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai as a Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology.
- He is also serving at Saifee Hospital, Girgaon, Mumbai as a Consultant of Interventional Cardiology.
- He has more than 23 years of experience in the field of Interventional Cardiology.
- Dr. Shivdasani was the first cardiologist in Mumbai to perform a Myocardial Contrast Echo.
- At Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai, he was the first Interventional Cardiologist to insert the Impella Left Ventricular Assist Device during a CABG procedure.
- He was the first Interventional Cardiologist to use 3- 4 D ECHO and Wall Motion Tracking.
- He has been invited to speak at a number of national and international conferences and seminars as a guest and speaker.
- In the field of Interventional Cardiology, he has participated in a number of national and international trials.
Dr. Bharat Shivdasani is an Interventional Cardiologist and Cardiologist in Mumbai India and has experience of 23 years of in these fields.
Training and Certifications
- MBBS – Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai – 1995
- DNB (Cardiology) – National Board of Examinations, New Delhi – 2006
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) – University of Mumbai, Mumbai – 1997
- FCPS – General Surgery – University of Mumbai, Mumbai – 1998
Awards and Achievements
- First to perform Myocardial Contrast Echo in Mumbai
- Inserted first Impella Left Ventricular Assist Device during CABG at Jaslok
- Best Hemodynamic Case award at the CHIP CTO International CONFERENCE in January 2020 New Delhi
Expertise in Disease/Treatment
- FFR (Fractional Flow Reserve)
- IVUS (Intravascular Echocardiography)
- Myocardial Contrast Echo
- Uncontrolled BP Management
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Treadmill Test
- 2D Echo
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Renal Angioplasties
- Balloon Mitral Valvotomy
- Atherosclerotic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Bradycardia (Abnormally Slow Heartbeat)
- Tachycardia (Rapid Heartbeat)
- Atrial Fibrillation (Irregular Heartbeat)
- Management of Heart Failure
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Carotid Angioplasty
- Dr. Shivdasani has Published numerous Research Papers and Articles in many reputed Journals.
- He is an honorable member of multiple National and International Medical Faculties and Associations.