HIFU is a new cosmetic treatment that involves ultrasound energy for tightening facial skin conditions such as wrinkles, saggy skin, double chin, and others. It is a better alternative to surgical procedures such as Face Lift. Therefore, people who want slow and definite results seek HIFU over Face Lift surgery.
HIFU, also known as High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound treatment, is a cosmetic procedure for tightening the skin. It is considered as a painless facelift replacement. The procedure used ultrasound energy to increase collagen production within the facial skin to make it firmer.
The clinical trials have given the verdict for HIFU a safe procedure for refining the wrinkles and facelift. With proper execution of the skin tightening facial treatment, HIFU, people reported having experienced changes within a few months after the treatment. Moreover, the Indian surgical experts have ensured that there is less or no associated risk with this procedure.
In this article, you will know about the details associated with HIFU- facial skin tightening treatment to help you understand the procedure and its efficacy.
What Is HIFU Facial Skin Tightening?
HIFU, in detail, is a cosmetic procedure where the medical experts use ultrasound energy for targeting the skin layer that lies just beneath the surface. As a result, the ultrasound energy causes the skin tissues to heat up at a rapid pace.
The cells are heated up to a particular temperature, where they are forced to cause cellular damage. As a result of cellular damage, there will be an enhanced production of collagen. Collagen is a protein that is essential for maintaining skin structure.
With the enhanced production of collagen, the skin will become firmer and tighter. The number of wrinkles will also reduce. The ultrasound energy is usually focused on a particular site of the face to target the tissues. In this procedure, the patient will not experience any additional damage to the upper layer of the skin.
The people who have certain skin infections or skin lesions over their face are the right candidates to seek this treatment. There is more to know about this treatment that you will get an insight about further in the article.
Conducting Procedure For HIFU- Face Tightening Treatment
Here is the procedure that is adopted by the medical experts of India for conducting the HIFU skin tightening face treatment:
- The doctors will clean the area where the ultraviolet energy is to be passed.
- An anesthetic cream is necessary to be applied before the start of the program.
- An ultrasound gel is then applied to the treating area.
- Now, the HIFU device is placed onto the targeted skin for passing the energy.
- The medical experts adjust the device to place it as per the desired setting.
- Ultrasound energy is then passed onto the skin for around 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- The device is then removed as the tissues have reached the required temperature, and the process of collagen production has begun.
In case there is any need for additional procedures, the doctors will prescribe the same to the patient. Along with that, they also prescribe certain medications to the patients for treating pain or side effect conditions (If it occurs and is unbearable).
Benefits of HIFU Treatment
The medical experts of India have stated that HIFU and other such facial skin tightening treatments are quite popular amongst the people today. As per the statistics, the adaptation of these types of facial skin tightening procedures has increased by 64.8% between 2012-2017.
It is so because HIFU facial tightening treatment has many aesthetic benefits for the patients to get rid of their dull looking face. Some of the benefits include:
- Reduction of wrinkles from the face.
- Tightening of the saggy skin over the face or mostly around the neck.
- It helps in lifting of the cheeks, eyelids and eyebrows.
- The jawline definition can be enhanced with the implementation of HIFU.
- Skin smoothening can also be achieved with this cosmetic procedure.
Moreover, HIFU treatment is also meant for developing the elasticity of the facial skin after a few weeks or months of treatment. The facial appearance of the person will start to enhance after a minimum of 3 months.
Difference Between HIFU & Face Lift
Some possible differences distinguish HIFU from facelift cosmetic procedure. Some of the differences include:
- HIFU procedure makes use of the micro-focused ultrasound energy to conduct the treatment. A facelift makes use of surgical procedures to conduct this treatment.
- There are no injections used in the process of HIFU, whereas in facelift, injections might be used. It concludes that HIFU is a non-invasive procedure and Facelift is an invasive method.
- HIFU is destined to offer full facial skin tightening, whereas Facelift treatment will lift the skin of particular targeted areas of the face.
- The effects of HIFU can be experienced three months after the treatment. The effects of a facelift are immediate as it is an invasive procedure.
- There is less possibility of experiencing pain during the HIFU treatment while in the case of Face Lift, the patient might experience a subtle pain.
- The people who have saggy skin and want a slow and definite result must seek HIFU. The people who want immediate results must go for facelift treatment.
- HIFU is a less expensive procedure as compared to facelift treatment.
- For a facelift, the recovery time is around 2-4 weeks, whereas you do not need to go through any recovery phase for HIFU treatment.
If you are confused with these factual differences, do not worry, you are not alone in this confusion. Get in touch with the best medical experts in India to get an idea about which treatment is perfect for your facial skin conditions.
Go ahead with the procedure that your aesthetic medical expert guides you with. There are many top HIFU center in India that are offering treatment at affordable pricing. Turn up to them to know more about your skin condition.
Outcomes of HIFU Treatment
HIFU is termed to be one of the safest procedures that ensure the tightening of the facial skin. It is highly preferred above the surgical facelift to get rid of the recovery phase. There are less or no side effects after the treatment. You might feel slight discomfort, such as a tingling sensation.
There might be slight redness or swelling condition that can be treated with medications without any complications. You can get back to your normal activities on the next day of treatment. The sensation in the treated area might last for a few weeks, which is common with the ultraviolet energy involved treatments.
These are a few of the details associated with HIFU treatment. Keep these in mind while you are planning on getting your facial skin tightened. You might have a dilemma to choose either facelift surgery or HIFU. For better decision-making thoughts, get in touch with the Indian doctors as they are proficient in the field and are recognized across the globe. They will guide you with the right diagnosis for determining the type of treatment suitable for you.
MedicoExperts would provide you the ideal solution and end to end assistance for all your healthcare needs in India.
For more information, please email us your medical query with reports at email@example.com or Call/WhatsApp us at +919769516280