Dr. Salil Shirodkar
MBBS,FCPS,DNB (General Medicine),DNB (Cardiology)
- Skills :Treatment of Coronary Artery Disease, Bradycardia, Blocked Arteries, Tachycardia, Atherosclerosis, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Angina
- Dr. Salil Shirodkar is a cardiologist with experience of 21 years.
- He is a member of Indian Medical Association.
- Dr. Shirodkar has completed MBBS, FCPS, MD and DNB.
- He has expertise in Angioplasty, Emergency and Elective Coronary Angiography, Peripheral Interventions, Complex Coronary Interventions, IVUS, OCT and ROTA Ablation, Pacemaker, ICD and CRT Implantations and Valvular and Adult Structural Heart Diseases.
Dr. Salil Shirodkar is currently associated with Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital in Mumbai as a Senior Consultant in Cardiology. He is a well-known Cardiologist with more than 21 years of experience.
Angioplasty, Emergency and Elective Coronary Angiography, Peripheral Interventions, Complex Coronary Interventions, IVUS, OCT & ROTA Ablation, and Valvular & Adult Structural Heart Diseases are among his areas of expertise.
Dr. Salil Shirodkar is a Interventional Cardiologist with experience of 21 years.
Training and Certifications
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MD (General Medicine)- Delhi University, New Delhi
- DNB (Cardiology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Internal Medicine)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai
Expertise in Disease/Treatment
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Peripheral Interventions
- IVUS, OCT and ROTA Ablation
- Valvular and Adult Structural Heart Diseases
- PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Interventions)
- Coronary Angiogram
- Peripheral Angiography
- Renal Artery Stenting
- Balloon Valvuloplasty
- Post-Infarction Ventricular Septal Defect
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Holter and Ambulatory Blood Pressure Recordings
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
- Effect of early thrombolysis in clinical outcome of patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Successful retrieval of migrated amplatzer septal occluder.2010
- Gaint coronary artery aneurysm with thrombus secondary to Kawasaki disease
- Indian Medical Association