Dr. Ritu Jain
M.B.B.S, M.D - Oncology
- Skills :Treatment for Lymphomas, Acute leukemias, Multiple myeloma, Breast Cancer and all Hematological malignancies and Solid tumors
- Dr. Ritu Jain managing all Haematological malignancies and Solid tumors.
- Dr. Ritu Jain is responsible as a core team member of the transplant unit, more than 300 cases including auto and allogenic have been performed.
- Our team has successfully transplanted patients with a variety of hematological disorders, including thalassemia, aplastic anemia, Sickle cell anemia, and Fanconi’s anemia, as well as malignant diseases such as leukemias, lymphomas, multiple myeloma, Neuroblastoma, Germ cell tumors, and sarcomas.
- Dr. Ritu’s team conducted more than 300 bone marrow transplants till date including both autologous and allogeneic (sibling) transplants with good success rates.
- Dr. Ritu Jain, a Medical Oncologist and Cancer Specialist with over 15 years of experience, is one of the best in the field.
- Dr. Ritu Jain has been a member of the Jaslok team that has performed successful BMTs for patients of several hematological disorders.
- Specializes in hematological disorders, particularly cancer, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Dr. Jain has undertaken more than 300 Allogeneic and Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for Haematological Disorders and Malignant Diseases.
Dr. Ritu Jain is one of the best Medical Oncologists and Cancer specialists with experience of over 15 years of in the field.
Training and Certifications
- MD (General Medicine)- INS Aswini Hospital, Mumbai University, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- She received additional training in the management of hematological and solid tumors, and she has been involved in international collaborative research projects with the National Cancer Institute in the United States
Awards and Achievements
As part of my Medicine training, Dr. Reetu Jain successfully defended her postgraduate dissertation titled “Spectrum of Upper Gastrointestinal bleeding”. This was submitted to Mumbai University as part of her MD ( internal Medicine) degree. She has several publications, both national and international to her credit.
Expertise in Disease/Treatment
- Leukemia treatment
- Multiple Myeloma treatment
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma treatment
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma treatment
- Breast Cancer treatment
- Bone marrow transplants
- Blood cancer treatment
- Ovary cancer treatment
- Uterine cancer treatment
- Skin cancer treatment
- Cervical cancer treatment
- Lung cancer treatment
- Liver cancer treatment
- Head and Neck cancer treatment
- She has more than 12 National, 3 International Publications, over 5 Book Chapters, and numerous Conference Papers to her credit.
- Jain Reetu, Advani S.H: Special aspects of Management of lymphomas in developing countries. International textbook of lymphoid Neoplasm Edition 3. Ed Ian Magrath. Jan 2008.
- Comparison of LACE with BCNU- containing Conditioning Regimen in Lymphoma Transplant.-A Retrospective analysis of Toxicity; sent for publication In Hematological Oncology 2015″
- Parikh P.M, Jain Reetu:” Out-patient Management of BMT patient after discharge”.Medicine Update. (The Association of Physicians of India ) API Textbook of Medicine. Vol 12, 2002, 1074-80.
- Jain Reetu: Dasatinib in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia- Hematology education book by Dr. M. B. Agarwal Aug 2007.
- Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma and angioimmunoblastic variant – A case-based approach Hematology 2015
- Dr. Ritu Jain is an honorable member of various National and International Medical Associations.
- She has been associated with International Collaborative Research Projects with National Cancer Institute, USA.